Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Camera at last . . .



I pulled out my weekend work that I hadn't looked at in a couple days and I still loved them! What fun!

Caden is horribly addicted to "The Incredibles" and thanks to Aunt Keely he was stocked with Incredibles stuff including the PJs ~ which may I add give you great ABs hey I need those! I spent over $5 on those stickers but they really do add to the page. I printed his photos at this cool online site called www.scrapbookpictures.com. I got them on metallic paper with borders which is not too expensive and well worth it. I will be ordering more photos from them so cool!

Addison photo is from our birthday shoot in Oct. She loves her cowgirl boots and balloons are one of her all-time favorites too. Just so sweet!

I used my new machine on both of these -- I love it (Thanks, Honey)!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a woman! That is the perfect picture of her personality. Rough and tough in her diaper and boots! I'm glad Caden likes his jammies. They look good on him!